Wednesday, November 17, 2010

i'm just gonna say it

women are MUCH worse drivers than men.

and teenagers.  don't get me started.

we don't need to be: texting, talking on the phone, eating, putting on make-up, or shaving while driving.

take note: suv's and mini vans have pretty BIG blind spots.  that means that while you may not see me, i may very well be there. so LOOK before changing lanes.

when did making a green light take precedence over our safety and the safety of our children?

PAY ATTENTION!

and for the love of all things holy, don't give me that little wave like i let you in after you cut me off so dramatically, i have to slam on my brakes.  it just pisses me off more.

yeah. i said it.

men are better drivers.

4 comments:

  1. I agree. I think it's more of a spatial awareness thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe in general, but I've seen some amazing f'ups from humans of my gender. Including me. Yeah, I wrecked two vehicles in my teens. I text at stoplights. I drive with my knees while I eat a burger. I wonder if there is some insurance company with actual data. I probably don't want to see it.

    Cheers,

    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a woman I can say that I am a horrible driver. I only passed my driving test by wearing a short skirt and low cut top. The test giver did the parking park of the test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha, thems fightin' words! :) I think people in general are awful drivers with few exceptions, not just women. Driving 3000k miles a week for a while really honed my skills, so I'm not so bad. :) LOL

    ReplyDelete