Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Famous Madeline: A Tribute



Maddie, I've never met you....but I love you.


I love your parents, your dog Rigby, and your beautiful little sister Annabel.


I would do anything to ease their pain. To make living without you less painful. Even for just one minute.


I'm sure you already know that you have changed the world.


Your golden curls and infectious smile can be seen all over the internet today.


Your parents set up a non-profit organization in your name so people can help the families of sick babies everywhere.


People are even Marching for Maddie all over the country!


Little girl, you are amazing.


I've never met you, but I love you.


And millions of other people do, too.


8 comments:

  1. Such love for this little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) fantastic post my friend. very uplifting and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful.
    So many people have love for this little girl. I know my life has been touched by her, for sure. My heart goes out to Heather and Mike everyday of the year, but especially this very painful day, the day they said good-bye to their Maddie. We all mourn with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has truly touched the WORLD!!! Missing Maddie so much today and ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really has made such a big impact on us all. Not a day goes by when I don't think of her and that smile!!!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could not agree more, my friend. It is amazing how she has reached out and touched us all. <3

    ReplyDelete