1) I found out that I lost my job.
2) My catheter was continuously hurting me (think stabby bladder pain) so I googled "how to remove a Foley catheter" and did just that.
3) After anxiously awaiting the urge to pee (to see if I'd have to go to the ER to get a new cath put in), I decided to sit down and try it anyways.
4) I PEED!!!!
5) I did the happy dance.
6) Then I realized that I no longer could feel the urge to pee. At all. Ever.
7) Took the happy dance back.
8) If I am able to be ready by March 9, I can start a new job that I previously interviewed for. I would be lead teacher at a nearby preschool. And I can bring Chloe.
9) I'M REALLY TRYING TO GET BETTER. I'm really nervous I won't be ready.
10) I go to my next urology appt. this Thursday. Until then, I just have to keep going pee on a schedule, or else I have a lot of pain AFTER I go. Weird.
11) I won't even start on the pooping subject. I have never gone so much in a single day, nor have I ever had so much pain in my large intestine before.
But I AM GETTING BETTER!
*** thanks again to my family and friends for helping me through all this nonsense. Keith's parents have been amazing with Chloe, as usual, and have done so much to allow me to rest when I needed it most. thank you so much for always being there. ***