Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tired...

Very very tired. Yes, this is going to be a rambling nonsensical post.

I'm ready for a looong nap. With a down comforter. In front of a burning fireplace.

I want to keep my hoodie on all day. All week. All year.

Fedor is amazing.

Best pound for pound fighter. Ever.

He did it again.

I'm afraid for the day that he loses.

Or maybe he will retire before then.

Chloe needs to stop growing.

She'll be a year old in 2 months.

How did that happen?

Is it naptime yet?

It is?

Ok

2 comments:

  1. Fedor rules. And I saw last night for a second that he was mortal. And it turned my world upside down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen him take a beating before. But I was never scared that he might lose. I guess my fear last night had more to do with the ref calling the fight than by fedor actually losing.

    It seems like he collected himself and went back to what he knew in the 2nd round. He is THE BEST counter striker I have ever seen.

    I'm excited to see what Strikeforce holds for us next. :)

    ReplyDelete