Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Diaper Drive Update!


Hello everyone, and thank you for contributing towards my diaper drive!  I'm not going to list who the donations were taken for, as I don't know that she would want that information public.

I am constantly in awe of the generosity of the men and women, mothers and fathers, that are out there in the twitterverse.  Thank you so much for helping us take care of one of our own.

Ok, here are the details of what your donations purchased:


1 package of Pampers Cruisers, size 3, 160 ct

1 package of Pampers Cruisers, size 6, 160 ct

1 case of Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes, 770 count

1 little gift for momma.


Shipping takes 1-2 days.  They didn't give me an option for overnighting the order, but hopefully she will get them in time.

Once again: thank you all for your quick response to my messages this morning.

<3

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for organizing this. You are truly amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Sara...you are an amazing friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That recipient must have the best friends in the world! And to think she hasn't even met them IRL! I really truly love you guys and could not ask for better friends, support and drinking buddies! You calmed my madness, cured the stress and reminded me that there are nice loving people out there who want to do good things! I love you all and so will my kids so they don't have to SHAT in newspaper and computer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you, anonymous recipient ;)

    and love all you caring mommas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such an amazement in contributing and reminding us all that even though we don't "know" each other IRL we are all there for each other.... hugs to you mama. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete