Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blog it Forward: Happy Hour for Anissa Mayhew



Attention Cleveland!

The beautiful and amazing Chef's Widow contacted me last week, after hearing news of Anissa Mayhew's second stroke.  She wanted to help Anissa and her family through this tragedy, and asked if I would be interested in planning a happy hour fundraiser with her at her restaurant, The Greenhouse Tavern.

Of course I said yes!  I would be able to help out a fellow blogger, mommy, & friend... 

AND finally visit the Widow's restaurant at the same time.  Did I mention the dollar beers?   Wine Specials?  Appetizers?  

All details can be found here:  Blog It Forward.

Please Join me at The Greenhouse Tavern on December 3rd, from 5-7pm, and let's raise our glasses to Anissa, her strength, and her family.

Proceeds will be going directly to the Mayhew family.

I look forward to seeing you there!






8 comments:

  1. aw man i would have JUST left by then or else i totally would have went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a terrific idea!!!! so glad you'll be partaking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I could fly there next week. Not only do I need drinks and a vaca, I need to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my son and I should fly up there for the event. Is the airport far away? what about a hotel or B&B near by. It's me, stripeysoxx from twitter:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought I'd want to be in Cleveland, but I do. :) How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh crap. i missed all these comments. sigh.

    ReplyDelete