Friday, May 8, 2009

aggravation

So, I've been dealing with sinus headaches for months and months now, and just got over daily migraines, so life was looking pretty good....for about a minute =( I started feeling sick last night, and woke up feeling like death. I'll spare you the symptoms, but it feels like strep and pneumonia combined. Not saying it IS...just what it feels like. I haven't been able to drink anything since yesterday afternoon, so I'm worried about getting dehydrated. Asked the b/f for some gatorade, but since I'm not drinking any right now, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he forgot. *sigh*

He happens to be housesitting this week, and is caring for a tiny dog, too, so I understand that he can't be home with me ALL the time to take care of me, but I'm kind of pissed off that he thinks his responsibility lies in spending the night with this dog rather than with his baby and very sick girlfriend. ESPECIALLY since the doctor wouldn't see me today (they were booked apparently), and I've been contemplating going to the ER for hours. I despise the ER, but think that it can't be good that my chest hurts terribly when I breathe, and I have pain from my mouth to my stomach when I swallow anything. Yeah.

Oh, and did I mention that my 4 month old baby girl is home with me, too? Yes, it is probably a better idea to leave a girl who has been hospitalized for breathing problems with her chest-pain sick momma, who just wants to sleep, than to take her with him.

I am just sick and really annoyed right now. I know I could call him and ask him to take her, but I'm really stubborn and will just wait to bitch to him about it tomorrow. I still love him to death, but I swear he doesn't think sometimes.

And if you are reading this, honey, it would behoove you to come home tomorrow with gatorade and flowers in hand.

1 comment:

  1. After I had my daughter years ago I had horrible miagraines. Turned out they were hormone related from the pregnancy. Sucked! I feel for you

    ReplyDelete